Laminin Liquid Syndet with CreamFor all types of skin (particularly very dry and sensitive skin types)
- Humectant and prevents dry skin
- Prevents hyperkeratosis and scaling
- Preserves skin lipid (fat) layer
- With soap free gentle cleansers such as sodium cocoyl glutamate (derived from amino acids) which leave a smooth and pleasant feeling on skin
- Suitable for skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, ichthyosis, keratosis pilaris (chicken skin), atopic dermatitis, seborrheic dermatitis, chronic dryness in elderly and diabetics
- Paraben free
Volume: 200 mg
See Catalogue How to Buy
Cermbisol seed oil
It reduces transepidermal water loss and regulates epidermis hydration by forming a thin non-obstructive layer on skin which leads to preserving skin moisture. Other properties include:
- Reduction in scaling of stratum corneum
- Regulation of hydro-lipid layer balance and improving epidermal sebum secretion
- Regulation of cell regeneration
- Stimulation of cell multiplication
The fatty acids in rice oil link with stratum corneum and removes the dead skin cells gently. It is also rich with skin repairing B vitamins and vitamin E.Glycerin
It preserves skin moisture. Glycerin is a humectant that draws humidity from the air and skin layers to epidermis.Sodium capryloyl glutamate
It is a cationic surfactant.Sodium cocoyl isethionate
It is an anionic surfactant.Disodium laureth sulfosuccinate
It is an anionic surfactant.
Direction for use:
Apply the liquid syndet on moistened skin, massage gently. Then rinse with water thoroughly and dry gently.Note:
This liquid syndet can be used daily and several times.
Syndet or synthetic soaps are the new generation of non-alkaline cleansers in which, unlike soaps, a special kind of surfactant is used. They have compatible PH that can be regulated for different types of skin.