Laminin Sport Menthol Fresh Liquid SyndetFor men and women with excessive sweating because of physiology, physical activity, sports, work, etc.
- With cooling and anti-bacterial effect
- Prevents hyperkeratosis and scaling
- Preserves skin lipid (fat) layer and moisture
- With soap free gentle cleansers such as sodium cocoyl glutamate (derived from amino acids) which leave a smooth and pleasant feeling on skin
Volume: 200 mg
See Catalogue How to Buy
It reduces transepidermal water loss and regulates epidermis hydration by forming a thin non-obstructive layer on skin which leads to preserving skin moisture. Other properties include:
- Reduction in scaling of stratum corneum
- Regulation of hydro-lipid layer balance and improving epidermal sebum secretion
- Regulation of cell regeneration
- Stimulation of cell multiplication
The fatty acids in rice oil link with stratum corneum and removes the dead skin cells gently. It is also rich with skin repairing B vitamins and vitamin E.Glycerin
It preserves skin moisture. Glycerin is a humectant that draws humidity from the air and skin layers to epidermis.Lactic acid
As a humectant, it provides skin moisture with keratolytic agents.Allantoin
It is repairing and anti-inflammatory.Sorbitol
It acts as a humectant agent.Urea
As a humectant, it provides skin moisture with keratolytic agents.Hydrolyzed wheat protein
It regulates sebum secretion and natural discharges.Menthol
It is a cooling and anti-bacterial agent.
Direction for use:
Apply the liquid syndet on face and body and massage gently. Then rinse with water thoroughly and dry gently.Note:
Massage for 2 minutes with circular motion on sweating areas, as well as face and oilier parts of body skin.
Syndet or synthetic soaps are the new generation of non-alkaline cleansers in which, unlike soaps, a special kind of surfactant is used. They have compatible PH that can be regulated for different types of skin.